"...flexible, extensible Mobile Enterprise Application Platform to allow developers to create powerful and interactive mobi sites that just work"
Companies are able to add services easily because our platform is an integration platform. This means that our platform can deal with your services regardless of the operating system they were written for, and for any web server or front end technology.
Since December 2009, Korwe Software's Mobile Platform (The Core) fell into a class of software recognised by Gartner - this class being the Mobile Enterprise Application Platform (MEAP).
We provide a solution that enables retailers to provide their clients with a host of services already provided on their web site, all optimised for mobile phones.
The mobile web is all about the seamless integration of services. We do this via our workflow and state based control. This is extremely stable and flexible. It lends itself to componentisation and modularity.
We developed a MEAP in order to provide a platform for us to:
- Manage workflow
- Manage a smorgasbord of services (rendered in the web world through AJAX)
- Manage device recognition and customisation
- Manage personalisation
- Provide a singular point for security, monitoring, business intelligence and plugins, like our Context Engine
What is special about our MEAP?
- Message based (XML or json).
- Open source software!
- Handles customisation (for different handsets) and personalisation (for users).
- An enterprise service bus with State and Workflow built into it.
Our MEAP consists of 5 parts:
- The Core - this is an Enterprise Service Bus class of components
- Wap Writer - device recognition and customisation / personalisation
- The Context Engine, Operation Monitoring, Fallout Handling and Business Intelligence
- Reference services
Single Sign On
Personal Information Management
- The Logic - Workflow and State
Typical customers = Enterprises with a retail base