Our services are based on our MEAP and its key technologies, such as workflow / state, enterprise
service buses, messages and queues. Our MEAP offers a complete enterprise environment required to
create, deploy and manage mobile services.
The platform significantly reduces the cost, skill-set and team size required to produce and maintain
enterprise ready mobile services.
Mobile services built on our MEAP can be deployed globally. Scalability is a core aspect of the
architecture. Language support (i18n) is available by default.
Deployment is supported via URL download, SMS request or push or (OTA) updates.
Certified software professionals with a lot of experience. Let us share our expertise with you!
Korwe Software offers the following consultancy services:
- Strategic Management of Software Projects - requirements gathering,costing, scoping and
- Business Intelligence and Analysis - especially with regard to mobile
- Prototyping and Feasibility Studies - we are very good at starting off projects and getting them
- into production, available for further iterations.
- Software Process & Agility - we manage projects developed in an Agile way.
Please contact us for current consultancy rates.
We are able to offer a number of technology alternatives relating to our products, our expertise and our
- Java, C#, C++
- Unix, Microsoft
- Project Management
- Analysis, Documentation and Design
We offer integration, licensing and support for our products.
We have a standard Service Level Agreement (SLA).
Our courses are NOT just another training programme, but have a strong applied component. They are
also not purely technical, but take a step back and look at the broader business and enterprise
implications. Our courses err unashamedly towards the quantitative.
Our core.class training program offers you an opportunity to capitalise on our experience with regard to
mobile in the enterprise. Although we will not be specifically looking at our products, they will be
available to test drive. As part of the course we will be expanding a concept we call Experimental Programming.
- Advanced level
- Small focused class
- Relevant course material
- Qualified facilitators who work in the real world
The courses are intended to foster critical debate based on evidence and experience. (The facilitators
have no 3rd party vendor affiliations.) While Korwe does sell its own products, we are committed to
offering the correct solution to the problem.
- Mobile Software Development
- Cloud and High Performance Computing
- Enterprise Software Development - Architectures and Methodologies
- Software Engineering - Applied techniques
Courses are held in Cape Town, Johannesburg or on site by arrangement.
We offer two kinds of partnerships
- Technical – Companies like us who offer niche services.
- Business – Companies who licence and use our technology services at an arm's length.
The Mobile Platform contains a number of interfaces for standard tools to plug-in. We are developing
our own plug-ins to offer specialised services. These tools plug into the platform in a non-intrusive and
The Mobile Platform has been designed in such a way as to evolve as Web 2.0 evolves through Web 3.0
and beyond. Korwe has developed an understanding of social networks and context that makes it a
pioneer. We have developed a few software tools that use our platform to support this evolution.
Using our technology does not constitute a partnership.